pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS 5.
Its key features are:
- SSH 2 protocol using 3DES or AES-128 ciphers
- Fast authentication and encryption using ARM-native code
- Support for public-key authentication and host key verification
- High quality VT100/VT220/xterm terminal emulator
- Up to 80 x 53 character display on 320x320 screen
- Support for large screens with virtual Graffiti areas
- Customizable font colors and sizes
- Full-size on-screen keyboard
- Palm 5-Way Navigator acts as CTRL/ESC key and arrow keys
- Thumb wheel press acts as CTRL/ESC key
- Complete source code distributed under BSD- and MIT-style licenses
An excellent client for Palm that meets all your SSH 2 needs.